Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Super Badass!

In the land that time and snow plows forgot, we had to purchase studded tires just to make it out of our parking lot. Many of you, who live in places with modern technology, have never heard of, thought of, knew of, the fabled studded snow tire. Some of you may be imagining a tire with spikes coming off of it (I know I was). Now, I really would rather not show you a picture of studded tires because before you see them they sound much more badass, however, I believe in the truth and therefore, see for yourself the beauty of the studded tire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I experienced the same disappointment when my long-awaited studded bicycle tires arrived. I feel your pain.

Weidenfartz said...

I will still think you are pretty badass riding around in studded bicycle tires.

Anonymous said...

Jesus. H. Christ--
Nicole